In this blog post, we are going to teach you how to make weed brownies. This is a great recipe for anyone who loves baking and cooking, and it is perfect for people who love getting high. The best part is that these brownies are incredibly easy to make, and they taste amazing. So if you want to learn how to make some delicious marijuana brownies, keep reading. We are taking you through the whole process step-by-step. Enjoy!
Before getting to how to make weed brownies, make sure to check out some side information, especially whether this dish is legal in your areas or not.
Are Marijuana Brownies Legal to Make?
In particular for beginners, this is a great question to ask yourself before buying or taking any cannabinoids and learn how to make weed brownies. Always check your local laws to see if pot brownies are permitted before consuming them.
For instance, marijuana is now legal in various places all throughout the United States. The consumption of cakey brownies can be restricted in nations where the use of marijuana is still illegal. As a result, you should use these cannabis products with caution. One more thing before learning how to make weed brownies is the way to make canna butter. Keep on reading for this recipe!
A Quick Instruction for Making Canna Butter
Before you can make weed brownies, you will need to create cannabutter. Cannabutter is butter infused with THC and other cannabinoids from cannabis, so this is an important step in the process.
- To do this, first grind up some dried cannabis buds until they are a fine texture.
- Then melt a stick of butter over low heat in a pan.
- Once the butter is melted, add in your ground cannabis and stir it into the butter for about 20 minutes. This will infuse all of the THC and cannabinoids into the butter.
- When youre done stirring, strain out the plant material from the cannabutter using a cheesecloth or strainer.
Now were all set with necessary information, lets check out how to make weed brownies right below!
Recipe #1: How to Make Weed Brownies like A Pro Baker
- 1 cup of canna butter (cannabis-infused butter)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Half of cup semi-sweet/dark chocolate chips
- Optional: Your favorite toppings (nuts, sprinkles, etc.)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the canna butter, granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder and salt until combined.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until just combined (do not overmix).
5. Fold in chocolate chips if wanted.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly with a spatula/knife.
7. Bake for 25-30mins or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let cool completely before cutting into bars, then enjoy! Thats all for how to make weed brownies for now.
Recipe #2: Best Homemade Pot Brownies Recipe
- 7½ tbsp (3 ¾ ounces) unsalted butter
- 1½ tsp (1/4 ounce) of cannabutter
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (using the one with 60-70% cacao)
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- Optional: 2 tsps malted milk powder (0.63 oz / 18g)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8-inch square cake pan with butter or cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt both butters over medium heat while stirring in chocolate until combined and smooth. After removing from heat, allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Whisk together flour and baking powder in a small bowl (and the malted milk powder if you choose to include).
4. Whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until fluffy and light yellow in a large bowl. Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined before adding the flour mixture. Continue mixing until it is just combined - being careful not to overmix as the batter will be thick.
5. Grease a baking pan and pour the brownie batter in. Then, bake on the center rack for 20-25 minutes or until theres an even crust that pulls away from the edges of the pan. Afterward, let it cool for 20 minutes.
6. Cut this into 12 pieces so that everyone gets an equal serving. You can store whatever is leftovers in a closed container at room temperature for up to a week, or in the fridge for a month. Just make sure to write special on it so others know not to touch it and keep it away from children who might accidentally eat too much of it.
Here is 2 videos for you:
1-Yummy 420 Channel
How to Know My Cannabis Brownies is Done?
Once you have followed all of the steps above of how to make weed brownies, your pot brownies should be ready to enjoy.
- You can test if they are done by inserting a toothpick into the center. If the toothpick comes out clean, then you know the brownies are finished baking.
- One more way you can try is using thermometer. The internal temperature of a finished cannabis brownie should be around 200°F.
Tips to Have Great Weed Brownie Recipe
Move on from the weed brownie recipe, here where you can get some lil tips to upgrade your weed brownies:
1. Start with a high-quality strain - this will make all the difference when it comes to how your weed brownies taste and how high you get from them.
2. Dont overmix the batter - mixing too much can result in tough, dry weed brownies.
3. Let the brownies cool completely before cutting - this will help the brownies to set and be easier to cut into neat bars.
4. Dont forget the toppings - adding your favorite toppings like nuts, sprinkles, or chocolate chips can really jazz up your weed brownies and make them even more delicious!
Which Cannabis is The Best for Weed Brownies?
Now you all know about how to make weed brownies, but what about how to CHOOSE the ingredients?
Did you know that cannabis is classified as Indica, Sativa, or hybrid? But wait, it gets even more specific than that- each strain of marijuana has different effects. Although all types of marijuana are said to have numerous health benefits, some strains are better equipped to treat certain conditions over others.
While any strain of marijuana can be used to make pot brownies, for the best experience it is recommended that you choose a type of weed based on your THC tolerance levels. Not every strain will give you the same effect when making edibles.
Keep in mind that cannabis is available in many strains. Therefore, you need to be able to choose the right strain. Ask yourself what feeling you want from your marijuana-infused brownie? Are you trying to get high or are there any other reasons, such as medical conditions? This way, you can select a strain that will best meet your needs.
The six cannabis flower strains below are perfect for making delicious brownies.
Type #1: Gorilla Glue Strain
Not all pot brownies are made with the intention of tasting delicious. Sometimes, people make them for savory indulgences. So, if this is your goal for making magic bites, a Gorilla Glue strain comes in handy.
The Gorilla Glue strain of cannabis leaves brownies with a deep, smoky flavor and an extra kick. The magic bites infused with this strain have bitter coffee and chocolate notes, but the effects are calming and may leave you stuck on the couch. With a THC percentage of up to 32%, it can also help alleviate migraines and sclerosis pains among other ailments.
Type #2: Amnesia Haze Strain
This strain is a true hybrid king, with complex genetics. When you use Amnesia Haze in your weed brownie recipe for a magic bite, expect earthy and citrus notes that invoke sweet and spicy flavors.
The Amnesia Haze strain offers up to 25% THC levels, making it a good choice for producing various edibles. It has a hard-hitting high that starts in the head and spreads throughout the body, healing any pain along the way.
If you struggle with depression or experience mood swings, this is the ideal strain of cannabis to use in your space cakes. Its calming and uplifting effects are perfect for any time of day.
Type #3: Wedding Gelato Strain
Medical professionals often prescribe Wedding Gelato to patients with mental disorders due its calming and stabilizing effects. This hybrid strain is a fusion of parent strains Cherry Pie, Girl Scout Cookies, and Wedding Cake x Gelato. It gets its distinct sweetness from the presence of vanilla and earthy notes, such a divine for how to make weed brownies recipe.
The Wedding Gelato strain has THC levels as high as 25%, which is perfect for people looking to get high. However, if not used carefully, these THC levels can cause some problems. Therefore, its important to know how much cannabis your body can handle before using this product.
Type #4: Sherbet Queen Strain
Sherbet Queen is an extremely popular strain of cannabis, making it a top choice for many users looking for potent marijuana brownies. This strain provides an earthy note and sweet taste to edibles, making them even more delicious!
Be prepared for a potent reaction after consuming brownies with Sherbet Queen strains. This particular strain is 85% Indica, which results in a calming high that can last for hours. Unlike other types of brownie strains, Sherbet Queen is often used by people seeking relief from conditions like depression, anxiety, migraines, and pain.
Type #5: Afghan Kush Strain
The Afghan Kush strain is ideal for how to make weed brownies. It provides a relaxing high that cannot be beat.
The Myrcene terpene in this strain makes it deliver a spicy yet sweet aroma with earthy notes. Its flavors have an intense smell, which leaves a long-lasting sweet taste in your mouth after every bite.
MDMA is the perfect drug when it comes to how to make weed brownies, as it provides relaxation and euphoria that can be calm and chilled. However, this only lasts a short time before your appetite returns.
Type #6: White Widow Strain
White Widows nugget edible is delectable and THC-rich at 25%. This prescribed strain helps alleviate stress, depression, PTSD, and more. A small bite of this brownie yields a fruity aroma with spicy/musty undertones. It also has lemon and pepper hints which go great with chili dishes!
Additionally, this strains euphoric effects gradually increase over time, making it a great choice for edibles. If you have difficulty maintaining mental clarity or always feel tense, this is the perfect strain to use in your pot brownie recipe. Were all done with how to make weed brownies now!
Is it possible to use regular weed for brownies?
Obviously, yes. Its something Ive used a lot when learning how to make weed brownies. Simply powder it and scatter it among your dry components like a flower.
How much oil should I use when making a marijuana brownie?
1/2 cup to 2 cups of butter or vegetable oil are typically recommended on boxes and for this weed brownie recipe. Simply substitute 1/2 cup or 2/3 cups of your infused butter or oil for that vegetable oil, then follow the directions on the package.
When making cannabis brownies, will it make my house smell?
Yes, it can. To help control the smell, make sure to keep your windows and doors closed while baking and use a stovetop fan or vent hood to help disperse the smells. Once you have finished baking your weed brownies, open all of your windows and doors for a few minutes to let some fresh air in.
Should I use strong weed to make edibles?
Generally speaking, you dont need a lot of cannabis to get the punch you want. Youre not just wanting to utilize the best bud, unlike when you smoke. Shake, stems, leaves, and trim can all be used to extract important cannabinoids. To create a canna-butter mixture, combine it with your butter.
Why should we make a cannabis brownie?
Edibles containing cannabis are increasingly popular these days, and for good reason. Magic bites have numerous therapeutic and health advantages, just like other cannabis products. These great cannabis brownies are fantastic for refreshing the body because they can reduce pain and relax the muscles. They dont endanger the users respiratory systems health either. In order to prevent respiratory illnesses brought on by vaping, the majority of people are now using cannabis brownies.
Another advantage is that you can covertly consume marijuana brownies without drawing attention to yourself. Additionally, they only need a basic formula to be made (scroll up to learn again how to make weed brownies). As a result, you can avoid paying for brownie mix from the supermarket. The handmade brownies, however, dont include any additional chemicals and are therefore very safe to consume.
Will weed brownies make any harm to your body?
The majority of cannabis brownies or edibles effects are typically dose-dependent. As you increase your dose, the effects will become more pronounced. As a result, consuming more cannabis brownies may have mild side effects like nausea and vomiting. Use the recommended dosage that has been given to you by the manufacturer or your doctor to avoid that.
How long will cannabis brownies last?
Since nothing lasts forever, cannabis brownies may spoil if they arent stored properly. Like other baked goods, marijuana brownies must be kept in a refrigerator if at all possible. This will ensure that your brownies are useful and active for a long time. The quality or storing time can be better when you consider carefully at the first step of how to make weed brownies.
We hope you enjoyed reading about all of the tips and hacks for how to make weed brownies. We are always happy to be your sous chef and help you immerse yourself into the culinary world (not even just this recipe of how to make pot brownies). Thank you for choosing us everyday and we hope to see you in our next articles. If you want even more secret recipes and techniques, be sure to visit our site thebluestove.com. Happy cooking and wish you a high day with friends 😉
The aforementioned cannabis products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any ailment. The author is not a medical doctor, and their personal experience may not be typical or intended. Before purchasing and using cannabis products to learn how to make weed brownies, readers are advised to check their local laws. Possession, use, distribution, and/or sale of marijuana or marijuana-based goods is prohibited under federal law as of the writing of this article, regardless of any state laws that may be in conflict. Conformity with state law does not guarantee compliance with federal law, and there is a possibility that in the future, federal and/or other state laws that clash with state law will be enforced. Nothing in this article should be interpreted as legal advice regarding cannabis products.